Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 @ 11:26 AM
I had alot of fun today.(I think this doesnt lookvery convincing) Making chocolates.Throwing pillows at Joan. Climbing into her room through the window(ouch).Disturbing each other while we take turns to play o2jam(hahahaha retarded eileen and joan).Sitting down and eat.Eat somemore.Turning on the tv,playing labixiaoxin and not watching it.Watching my retarded friends exercise.
We are really enjoying life i think. Meanwhile,i hope i lose my memory someday right now and forget everything(wanna knw why? dont tell you :D)
Going for Job interview tml,Gotta wake up at 8.45am. Gosh,and its3.30am.I think im cool,srsly:) Yay,ive plans for the upcoming event alr.:D thanks people :))))))))))))))))))))))
And people, you knw u need one spoon of cocoa powder with two spoons of icing sugar to make chocolate? Well,adeline added 3spoons of cocoa powder and one spoon of icing sugar and now that's what u called.. 99% DARK CHOCOLATE!
|